Simple . Healthy . Delicious .
Nuts. Honey. A hint of sea salt. All-natural nut butters fresh to your front door.
So good, you’ll eat them with a spoon!
View Cart Product successfully added to your cart.
Delicious ways to use your Bliss Nut Butters
- 4 6-ounces pieces salmon fillet
- 1 tsp. grape seed or hazelnut oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 4 TB. Hazelnut Butter Bliss
- 1 tsp. of roasted red pepper (optional)
- Heat oven to 425° F. Place the salmon fillets skin-side down on a baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and rub with garlic cloves.
- Gently spread each fillet with 1 tablespoon of hazelnut butter. Top with red pepper if desired.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or to desired degree of doneness.
- 1 Acorn Squash
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 4 tablespoons Hazelnut Butter with Oregon Dried Cranberries
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut the squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
- Coat the squash with 1 tablespoon coconut oil on each side. Place on a rimmed baking sheet or pan, cut-side up.
- Bake until tender, 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and coat each squash half with 1 tablespoon hazelnut butter.
- Bake for another 5 minutes or until golden brown.