For an absolutely delicious dinner idea, try Thai Chicken Dish with Peanut Butter Bliss.
Thai Chicken with Peanut Butter Bliss
- 6 pieces of boneless skinless thighs or breasts
- 1/2 can of coconut milk
- 1 jar of Peanut Butter Bliss
- 1 tablespoon of sriracha or any chili sauce you prefer
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms,
- 1 cup of broccoli florets
- 3 green onions finely chopped.
- 1 tsp of red pepper flakes
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a bowl whisk together coconut milk, peanut butter, sriracha, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper.
- Pre cook chicken by boiling for 7-10 minutes (until done).
- Put chicken, broccoli onions in casserole dish with a lid, pour sauce over all the ingredients and bake at 375 for 25 minutes.
Serving suggestion: Serve with, sweet potatoes, rice, or as is.