- 2 tablespoons of Hazelnut Butter Bliss
- 1 tablespoon of pear balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon of hazelnut oil
- 4 cups assorted greens; spinach, arugula, kale, romaine, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (we like Vincent Family Oregon Cranberries from Oregon)
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 strips nitrate free bacon, cooked crisp and chopped (optional)
- 1 ripe sliced pear as garnish
- In a bowl whisk together top three ingredients.
- In a large bowl combine the remaining ingredients, with the exception of the garnish and toss well. Garnish with the pear just before serving.