Serves 2 – 4
If you would like to add protein to this dish add any kind of meat you would like just be sure it is cooked before you add it into the sauce. Shrimp or chicken would be great choices.
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 head of broccoli cut in bite size pieces
- 1/4 cup green onions cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 cup of Peanut Butter Bliss
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon or lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of sriracha
- 2 tablespoons of curry
- 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric
- Basil leaves for garnish
- Roasted red peppers for garnish
- Using a micro plane twister or mandolin, slice the zucchini into long strips.
- In a large bowl combine the vegetables. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine the Peanut Butter Bliss, coconut milk, lemon or lime juice, sriracha sauce, curry powder and turmeric. Whisk to combine well.
- In a large saucepan steam the vegetables to desired doneness. Add the sauce and stir until the sauce begins to bubble.
- Place in bowls and garnish with basil and roasted red peppers